Vacuum cleans at unwanted times

For the last five nights my vacuum has started cleaning the house at 1 am. I don't have any scheduled cleaning times, and I've cleared out any programming I may have accidentally programmed into the remote, but it still starts cleaning -- and waking me up -- in the middle of the night. Please help :(

Comments

• Concerning the issue, please kindly check the following steps:

1. Please kindly send us the MAC address and the exact time when the robot starts at midnight

2. Please check if there is a timer icon on the remote. If so, please cancel the schedule settings. It needs to aim the remote the robot and long-press the Timer button. Then the robot beeps twice and the icon disappears.

3. Make sure that the time setting on the remote is consistent with local time.

• Just go into the app & factory reset the vac

• Hi, after playing around with my Kyvol vacuum, I found myself with the same problem. My E30 was running at approximately 4am every morning. Come to find out, I had set up my E30 to run every day at 9am, but the clock on my E30 was off. So when it was 9am in real life, my E30 wasn't running; but when it was 4am (9am for the time that was 'off') it would start cleaning. Could you possibly check to see if the time settings are correct on both the native application on your phone as well as through the remote that came with the device? This is how I fixed my problem.