#Cybovaclove - Share and Win Big

edited July 2020 in Deals & Giveaways

#Cybovaclove - Share and Win Big

Introduction:

Do you ever own a robot vacuum? was it a good cleaner? What's your experience with it? we'd love to hear your stories about it ❤

Share with us your Robot Vacuum Cleaner Story, for a chance to win a free Kyvol Robot Vacuum?

Rules:

1.   Post a new thread in the "deals & giveaway" section of Kyvol Forum or comment below directly, include the tag #Cybovaclove to be eligible for the contest.

2.   Share your experiences of your most unforgetable robot vacuum moments

3.   The contest is open to anyone

4. The contest is valid when reach at least 100 entries

Timeline:

Submission Due Dates: September 1st

Announcement of Results: September 1st

Prizes:

**First Prize:

Cybovac E31, the brand-new Gyroptic™-based cleaner can get out the toughest stains with its 300ml large water tank.

**Second Prize

Cybovac E30, features its advanced Gyroptic™ based navigation so that a more accurate Zig-zag cleaning path can be ensured.

**Third Prize

Cybovac E20, With a professional cleaning system, Cybovac can provide a non-stop cleaning as long as 2.5 hours*.

Comments

• Robot vacuums have been promising to do our dirty work for more than 3 years now, they provide the hassle-free cleaning help of our dreams, but the model we have is getting old, that's why I really want to try Kyvol ones, got all the functions I need, sure it will be a good helper at home ?

• Have a robot vacuum at home running around doing the hard work, always makes me feel more secure, I even love the little noise they have, good rythme for relaxing ?

• Yes, I would love one! I have always want a robot vacuum cleaner ?

• #Cybovaclove

I am the new proud owner of a Cybovac E30 and I am totally loving it. I have a question: I am interested in acquiring extra batteries for my E30. Which ones are compatible with it and where may I purchase them from?

• I have yet to own a robotic vacuum, but would love to own one! As a mom of 3 young kids, it would be perfect in our open concept, as they get crumbs all over!

#Cybovaclove

• A constant dream to own one! With five kids and their never ending mess it would be a life safer:)

• I've been researching robotic vacuums the past several weeks. I've sought advise from family and friends. Most have told me to stick to the well known brands. I hear them, but I'm attracted to the Kyvol Cybovac E31 because it has the features I want at a price I can afford. This is the one for me!

#Cybovaclove

• Robot vacuums have appeared to be a promising electronic, to do the dirty work I am unable to do since I was injured in an accident, that resulted in me being unable to use my right upper extremity! This would provide the hassle-free cleaning help for my parent, too, but the vacuum I have is 20+ years old, that's why I really want to try Kyvol ones!

• edited August 2020

I began several Years ago with a Roomba 600 series. Very expensive for a “bounce off walls” type, but still incredible for the time. We named it Fred. Fred did okay for a few years before the motors started making noise and the battery died. Fred loved getting stuck under the loveseat or one corner of our kitchen island.  

We bought an initial replacement a couple of weeks ago. We purchased a Roborock S4. We really wanted the ability to create virtual walls in the robot's internal map instead of resorting to magnetic strips or beacons that can be seen. However, on my medium pile carpets, it constantly gets itself "stuck" in the middle of nothing and wants us to remove fictitious objects blocking it. I tried several times to have it clean the living room with wall-to-wall medium pile carpet, it would just turn circles and backup in random areas. It not could right itself and continue the zig-zag pattern. But it would eventually give up with an eight error. 

So, we now are using the Kyvol Cybovac E30. It does a good job and leaves the carpets with nice lines that let us know it has covered them. We named it George II. It has only gotten stuck one time because the sunlight coming in the back door glass blinded is “drop-off” sensor. It backed up, but was stopped by the kitchen cabinets. It has some trouble finding home to recharge, so we relocated the charging station and hope that helps. 

I would recommend some improvements. The map is a little flakey and inaccurate at times. George II also has problems with cleaning the edges of the room. It stops before getting to the walls and does not go back to clean the outer edges. Is that why there is an “Edges mode?” Also, The E30 needs to learn how to adjust itself to be parallel to walls. We have mats in front of sink and refrigerator that George II climbs just fine. However, between transitioning between tile and carpet combined with the climb onto mats, the gyros seem to get off and the zig-zag cleaning pattern doesn’t stay parallel with the walls. Lastly, it doesn’t find all the areas it could clean. Maybe if the map were persistent between cleanings, it could create a master map and then use it for comparison to find all the areas?

• My parents just recently got a robot vaaccuum, and after seeing how good of a job they can do I will probably pick one up soon.

#Cybovaclove

• edited August 2020

OOPs, after my long post on August 23 (See above), I have an update and I'm including the hashtag

#Cybovaclove

So here it is again with update:

I began several Years ago with a Roomba 600 series. Very expensive for a “bounce off walls” type, but still incredible for the time. We named it Fred. Fred did okay for a few years before the motors started making noise and the battery died. Fred loved getting stuck under the loveseat or one corner of our kitchen island.  

We bought an initial replacement a couple of weeks ago. We purchased a Roborock S4. We really wanted the ability to create virtual walls in the robot's internal map instead of resorting to magnetic strips or beacons that can be seen. However, on my medium pile carpets, it constantly gets itself "stuck" in the middle of nothing and wants us to remove fictitious objects blocking it. I tried several times to have it clean the living room with wall-to-wall medium pile carpet, it would just turn circles and backup in random areas. It not could right itself and continue the zig-zag pattern. But it would eventually give up with an eight error. 

So, we now are using the Kyvol Cybovac E30. It does a good job and leaves the carpets with nice lines that let us know it has covered them. We named it George II. It has only gotten stuck one time because the sunlight coming in the back door glass blinded is “drop-off” sensor. It backed up, but was stopped by the kitchen cabinets. It has some trouble finding home to recharge, so we relocated the charging station and hope that helps. 

I would recommend some improvements. The map is a little flakey and inaccurate at times. George II also has problems with cleaning the edges of the room. It stops before getting to the walls and does not go back to clean the outer edges. Is that why there is an “Edges mode?” Also, The E30 needs to learn how to adjust itself to be parallel to walls. We have mats in front of sink and refrigerator that George II climbs just fine. However, between transitioning between tile and carpet combined with the climb onto mats, the gyros seem to get off and the zig-zag cleaning pattern doesn’t stay parallel with the walls. Lastly, it doesn’t find all the areas it could clean. Maybe if the map were persistent between cleanings, it could create a master map and then use it for comparison to find all the areas?

Update: Oh, the software was updated after my initial post. I like the improved battery percentage best. No more trying to interpret the small battery icon. The "Consumables" screen telling me the condition of brushes and filter is handy. The map is still flakey as the map doesn't stay zoomed-out to view the whole map at once. The map doesn't stay centered either. The map isn't consistently updated in the app, so pieces are missing. George II seems to go back over the missing map areas again on the floor even though I actually saw it do the area previously, so the internal map may not be updating either. I changed the cleaning time so George II doesn't get blinded by the sunlight shinning onto the kitchen tile floor through the window. Overall, after several cleanings, I'm still impressed with the E30.

• Kyvol E31 IS Great Vacuum Robot. I highly recommend this model E31. It does all the function as advertise. Best in the middle class vacuum robot.

• I bought this for my Mom! She has these white tile floors and is constantly sweeping and mopping which is not good for her back at all and takes up so much time!! Now after dinner and she is done cooking she can tell Alexa to have the Robot mop! It’s that easy!! This robot will save her so much time and pain! She was skeptic at first but when she saw how much it picked up on her clean floor she was shocked and I was too!!